- Publisher: Career Press
- Edition: 1st Edition
- Available in: eBook, Paperback and Audiobook
- Published: October 1, 2019
Foreword by Roger Johnson, Senior Vice President of Product Design and Engineering, Keurig Dr. Pepper.
When a company can get its best ideas to market faster, its leaders gain the confidence that their most important strategic decisions will be executed faithfully, and that their visions for the company’s future will be realized. They gain the ability to be agile in response to market changes, pursue new opportunities and achieve ambitious plans for growth.
Real World Examples from Customers Like Yours
Each chapter features a company that has achieved High Velocity Innovation in industries like alternative energy, consumer electronics, agricultural technology, defense and medical devices, and in companies from small to large, startup to industry leader.
- Why agtech startup Agersens used High Velocity Innovation principles to accelerate their first product when Lean Startup wasn’t enough to deliver a viable MVP for their market.
- How Gallagher pulls “relentless innovation” through the organization to leverage their strengths into new markets and expand their reach far beyond New Zealand.
- What it took for Keurig Dr Pepper to completely transform their product development process to achieve High Velocity Innovation in a competitive consumer market.
What Others Say
“This book will help you set the framework for the integration of the best methods and help your organization synchronize to go faster. Developers can use the best tool for the job and your customer sees a more relevant product.” — Roger Johnson, Keurig Dr Pepper, Burlington, Massachusetts
“Lean Startup is necessary but not sufficient for a startup that needs to deliver hardware. If you’re developing a physical product then you must read this book.” — Ian Reilly, Entrepreneur, Melbourne, Australia
“Required reading for executives and innovation leaders who want to get to market faster and more efficiently while delivering what customers want.” — Benjamin Crowe, Hoofddorp, Netherland
“Theory and practice join forces in High Velocity Innovation to provide new insights and inspiration to bring innovation to market faster.” — Flemming Moss, Novo Nordisk, Copenhagen, Denmark
Please consider placing an order for this book through your preferred book retailer:
Click on the icon to open a reading window. You’ll also be able to download a shareable PDF.
High Velocity Innovation shows how companies accelerate growth with:
- The strategic elements that pull innovation from their best people.
- A framework for driving innovation that overcomes roadblocks, cultural barriers and the pressure to sustain the current business.
- Leadership models and metrics for building high accountability and responsiveness into innovation systems.
- A roadmap for accelerating innovation across your business, no matter where you are now.
Businesses like yours can establish strategies, systems, processes and tools that build innovation velocity by addressing the root causes that lead to innovation disappointments. To succeed, your best ideas need solid execution without launch delays, budget overruns or poor product/market fit.
In this book, ten companies share their stories about how they’ve achieved High Velocity Innovation by putting these methods into practice: Greenheck, Hyster-Yale, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Pole/Zero and SunPower in the US, Constellium, Novozymes and Sonion in Europe, Gallagher Group and Tri-Max Mowers in New Zealand, and Agersens, a startup from Australia. Not every idea will succeed — and not every idea should succeed. But a company’s best ideas can be identified and accelerated with High Velocity Innovation.