I’m pleased to announce that my newest book, High Velocity Innovation: How to Get Your Best Ideas to Market Faster will be available on October 1 through Career Press!,
Read a Sample Chapter Today
Click on the sample chapter below to open a reading window in full screen. You’ll also be able to download the sample, which includes the Introduction and Chapter 1.
Do You Like the Sample?
That’s just a small taste of what the book is about. The next chapter describes how to build pull for innovation, which is a topic I write a lot about, but especially benefits from a full chapter to explain it and build the case for it.
Then the next chapter describes how I synthesized the best from Agile, Lean Startup, Phase Gates, Lean Product Development and Design Thinking to develop the framework for High Velocity Innovation.
After that, we walk through the framework piece-by-piece, and then close with three chapters about how to get there from wherever you may be today.
Please consider placing a pre-sale order now.
I know that this book will give you some new ideas and insights that will repay the money and the time you spend with it many times over.
Pre-sale orders make a tremendous difference because they demonstrate strong interest in the book. Every pre-sale order is worth at least 10 sales that take place afterwards for three reasons:
- Pre-sales all credit towards the book on the first day, which increases sales rank and the likelihood that Amazon and other book sites’ recommendation engines will feature the book for other readers.
- It demonstrates strong interest in the book which gets the publisher’s marketing team more willing to invest more in the book.
- It makes bookstores like the ones you see in airports more likely to order physical copies of the book to sell.
- It encourages reviewers and publications to feature the book so that they can see what all the buzz is about.
- It encourages event promoters to consider me as a speaker for the Fall 2019 / Spring 2020 season while the book is new.
It also ensures that you will be granted immediate access to the resources for this book, which we’ll launch ahead of the book’s release, and open up to everyone who has pre-ordered (and told us that you’ve done it).